This video is all about the New Moon in Aquarius! I share the questions you can use for your own three-card spread to set your intentions for this New Moon.
Download your three-card spread for this New Moon in Aquarius
Thank you all!!! To the sea in protection ❤️All three cards resonated with me. Hanging in there – helping and observing and trying to work on self care❤️🤗🤟👌love n light to all
What is the time frame that these new moon and full moon spreads cover exactly? Like, is the full moon release guidance mainly for the 2 weeks before a new moon? Is the new moon spread guidances mainly for a whole month?
What a great question Nicole. The New Moon cycle is approximately every 29 1/2 days. It’s a perfect time for writing down intentions and planting “seeds”. The Full Moon (about the middle of the cycle) is typically a time for releasing what no longer works – or “weeding” the proverbial field of dreams. Reconsider, revise and readjust intentions during the Full Moon until the next New Moon phase follows in about 2 weeks. Hope that helps. And thanks again for asking. 💫
Hi Colette! Thank you for the 3 part question for this new moon. It’s just where I have landed recently and things have popped up in front of me that I’ve been asking for. The 3 cards affirmed I am on the right path, to trust and use my intuition. Deep Knowing, Treasure Island and Message in a Bottle. So I took a risk and signed up for a class that will tie in my gifts and talents I wish to take into this world to help serve others on their path of empowerment and personal mastery.Wow what a super reading! Thank you for sharing your gift of the Oracle School. Can’t wait for the new course to come out!
That’s great Kathryn. How wonderful you signed up for a class to empower you to serve! Love it.
Love! Thank you Colette! Needed to hear all of it! 😍
Thank you Collette for sharing your wisdom & gift! I love being a part of this community. It’s lessons like these that help me remember my gifts, my purpose & to share these with others. xoxoxo
Thank you Collette for the New Moon reading this morning! All my cards seems to be telling me to surrender! 1. How can I serve others? 32 in protection – Here and Now- Now is what counts and miracles will appear by magic. 2. What do I need to focus on to uncover my unique gifts to the world? 42 Chop Wood – I need to take my mind off the big goal and engage in my everyday tasks in a meditative and contemplative way so o can receive AHA moments. 3. What do I need to do to be free? 3 in protection – Between Worlds – Let go and see what spirit has in mind
Wanted to share my cards-loved this exercise1. How may I serve others ?#51 Milk & Honey in PBy practicing extreme self care to myself 1st. Then I can help others 2. What do I need to focus on to uncover my unique gifts ?#29 BreatheBreathe, slow down, have patience & trust.3. What do I need to do to be free ?#49 Observer in PObserve at a distance & remember it’s a big world, there are lots of options (more than you think) and except help.
Good morning ladies! I’m Loving these Moon Spreads!
1. How can I serve others? #29 breathe By relaxing, staying the course and trusting my intuition and being patient.
2. What do I need to focus on to uncover my unique gift to the world? #15 message in a bottle
Watch for the signs spirit is sending me, always know that spirit is listening to me.
3. What do I need to do to be free? #50 no place like home
What a great card for answering this question! The essential meaning says it all! Authenticity; coming home to yourself; feeling at home; arriving at a place where you just “fit”; being comfortable in your own skin.
Thank you 🙏🏼 I really loved this New Moon in Aquarius spread! I’ll be sitting in the sunshine in Mexico on the New Moon watching for the signs and from spirit and definitely relaxing 😎
Hi ladies, Loved the video. Everything Colette said really resonated so, I’m sharing my spread from the Wisdom of Avalon oracle deck.
My 3 card spread has
1. How can I serve others? Got card #45. LOVE. What would love do? Love that saying in Colette’s oracle deck. Keep being a loving spirit.
2. What do I need to focus on to uncover my unique gift to the world? Got card #26. The horse. Accepting help from others. That’s interesting because I am doing that right now.
3. What do I need to do to be free? Got card #24. Dragon. Power and strength. Makes sense. Taking my power back. Love that the animal guides are coming out in this deck.
JAN 24, 2020 NEW MOON: SUN & MOON 4 DEGREES AQUARIUS.
In this great video & spread, Colette talks about how we in the Oracle Membership Circle can serve others in our unique way.
Here are the cards Colette drew with a brief summary. (*all 3 “in protection” – aka reversed). And all three essentially remind us to trust and be the peace we want to see.
1. How can I serve others? #23 Peace*. No matter the circumstances including chaos, distance yourself to become the observer; “turn the frown upside down.”
2. What do I need to focus on to uncover my unique gift to the world? #24 Time for a Nap*. Reduce the need to produce; instead, find balance. Self-care is the key.
3. What do I need to do to be free? #7 To the Sea*. Despite temporary outer conditions of turbulent waters, have faith and trust you won’t capsize.
After watching and completing your own spread, we’d love to hear your thoughts about the video and/or your own oracle card spread.
Jeanette, Mary Elizabeth & Sharon,
You must be logged in to post a comment.