This video is all about the Full Moon in Gemini. I share a six-card Full Moon spread to help you navigate this full moon energy and harness it for your highest good.
Get your Full Moon in Gemini spread
Thankyou so much lovely Lady Great messages as we get closer to the end of this year and our holiday seasonI just love the Full Moon feeling ,bring such clarity into my world 🙏💖😇
Happy Full Moon 🌕
Great Reading for our last Full Moon!!! Happy December everyone 💕
Happy December Jackie!
As Colette shares, the Gemini Full Moon is a wonderful time of year to get out and have fun. In fact, the Gemini Moon/Sagittarius Sun energy is one of the reasons for so much enthusiasm and jovialness during this holiday season! Below is a summary of the 3 questions (and cards) from this great video. As a treat, you may also want to also pull a card for one (or more) of the 3 questions on the PDF (also below). Choose whichever questions resonate.
1. What do I need to do to allow more joy? (40 Co-create & 19 Flexible) Don’t forget Spirit and let go of rigidity.
2. What do I need to release to experience greater clarity? 38 To Be Fair & 37 Never Ending Story. Be the change you want to see; Speak up for injustice. and no rescuing unless it’s you!
3. What do I need to focus on for my highest good between now and Christmas? 1 Yang & 25 Round and Round. An invitation to meet the World where it is, and an opportunity to do things differently.
Questions from PDF
1. What can I focus on to add more joy?
2. What do I need to do to manage my desire for escape and overindulgence?
3. What activity do I need to engage in to have the best experience in this cycle
The questions Colette answered are not the ones on the sheet. Can/should we do them all? Thank you🤗
Cheryl, The questions on the sheet are for you to ask at the Full Moon. The questions asked in the video by Colette were already answered by her reading. Blessings, Love, and Light.
I ❤ this reading. The ❓’s are great ones, and I 💜 your blouse.
Thank you, I LOVE this reading!
You must be logged in to post a comment.