Oracle Circle Logo

Sagittarius Full Moon

Hi, what are the crystals that would partner with the Sagittarius full moon?
      Thanks very much

I am loving this extra information about the effects of the astrologogical sign of the current moon as well as its phases. Interestingly, I’ve notice that I keep meeting people – the past two weeks especially pronounced – with whom I seem to connect intensely. These are random strangers in lineups or in a store who suddenly open up and start telling me their deepest life experiences! I had one lady whom I’d met twice before to purchase items but who I barely know showing me her mastectomy scars , talking about all kinds of family history and her own… another random woman in a lineup as we were waiting told me all about her childhood being bullied and how she felt ashamed and what happened when her father died. I’m not kidding, this is happening left right and center. I’m certain this relates somehow to who I am and probably to current planetary and moon cycles. Just paying attention to learn more at present. Life fascinates me!!

Also! I just found out I can access the discussion board now!! Thank you!
      I’m looking forward to learning which crystals relate to Saggitarius full moon.

That’s is so fascinating Shelley. Jupiter (expansion) rules Sagittarius, and Mercury (communication & how your mind works) rules Gemini. It’s no wonder you noticed a deeply expanded connection to others. Plus, your intuition was truly enhanced by the Neptune (magic and synchronicity) up to and during this powerful, bold Full Moon. It’s so great for you to share real-life experiences of how this is showing up in your life. No small chit chat for you – rather bold powerful conversations while your light is shining brightly! Thank you for this beautiful share.

💗 yes Shelley!

Great question Dawn and Shelley. We have shared your queries about crystals for the Sagittarius Full Moon, and will let you know. Please stay tuned for the “Coffee Talk with Colette” on 6/23/19 – since that topic will most likely be covered during the call along with so many other magical topics. Thank you.

Dawn & Shelley – Crystal Update straight from Colette – Sapphire grounds Sagittarius energy and Labradorite helps launch dreams into reality.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.