Oracle Circle Logo

Membership Site Feedback

Oracle School Login / Forums / All Things Oracle Circle / Membership Site Feedback

We would love to hear your feedback on your experience in the Membership Site.

Absolutely love the oracle circle, it’s always new and refreshing ! Collettes wisdom shines thru every mini session, I intend on maintaining my membership as long as collette keeps the circle going, truly inspirational!

You have given us another opportunity to grow and bloom. You have given us a place to be ourselves. Oracle circle is another loving 🥰 place to kick our shoes off and connect to true abundance, and magic. The collective positive energy and consciousness within raises us all.
      Love and light. I am not the same person that entered the room last Fall. I am much more. Spirit shines from my heart through my head connects me to the universe. I feel wonderful and empowered .
      Ps I love coffee and chilling in the morning so this coffee clutch is right up my ally❤️Love and thanks for all you create and share❤️

8/1/19: Jeanne Thanks very much for the terrific feedback. It really means a great deal – especially when Colette and her team are still in “beta”. You’re comments help all of us to mold and shape it.

It is a rather great place!

I am so impressed with the membership site. Oracle school had so much information to take in and this site allowed me to review what i learned, see different perspectives and i love the new and full moon spreads and insights. Another fabulous thing to love about the whole Oracle School family. Thank you Colette

8/1/19: Alannah. Great feedback. Thanks so much for sharing

8/1/19: Maryanne. Beautifully said. Thank you for your feedback. The visual of “coffee & chilling in the morning” is splendid. Love it.

…is it September yet????? lol. I do so love the continued access and the messages from the tribe. How blessed eh.. I’m even working on my self afflicted and ‘kind’ folks negative phrases that sumhow just don’t seem quite so funny or helpful… if they ever truly were.. phrases like I’m teflon when it comes to money, too young for my natural hair colour, too light, too dark, not big enuf for big mama roles, not thin enuf for sexy gurl and as I continue my work through these wondrous course I am becoming to realize that “hey tabby! Those never were your words. Snap outta it!! so I’m on a journey to discover my ohmmmmmm wonder what Dorothy Parker would say
      many thx

One thing I’m curious about is where the groups for Alumni connections will be set up. Now that all the FB groups for OS have been archived, will there be a place for Alumni to connect and keep the conversations going and perhaps engaging with each other for readings, etc. Thanks.

Maria Ramirez
      8/5/19: loved the membership site and would like to continue if possible. The site reinforced what we’ve been learning this year. I especially enjoyed the moon cycles and crystals. Thank you for opportunity to continue learning.

Jeanette Peters Response. . . . .
      8/5/19 – Thanks Maria we appreciate your feedback. I also love the information on the moon and crystals.

Dtaborah johnson Johnson
      tribal drums begin to beat soon each heart will beat in rhythm with each other soon the magic will begin the journey of discovery the joy of liberation ….soon come school will begin… just sayin’
      blessings on our heads

Dtaborah johnson Johnson – tribal drums begin to beat soon each heart will beat in rhythm with each other soon the magic will begin the journey of discovery the joy of liberation ….soon come school will begin… just sayin’
      blessings on our heads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.