Oracle Circle Logo

How to work with the Moon Cycles

Oracle School Login / Forums / New & Full Moon Reading & Spreads / How to work with the Moon Cycles

The New Moon is a time for setting your intentions and the Full Moon is a time of seeing what came to fruition with those new intentions. Have you had any practice working with the cycles of the moon before? What have your experiences included?

Great question. Thank you Jeanette. I have used New Moon spreads for several years now, and find they always help me focus on what’s coming up for the New Moon phase and the following 2 weeks. I don’t typically do a Full Moon spread, although I find they can be very helpful for evaluating the intentions set during the New Moon phase. That has now changed!

I love Colette’s New & Full Moon spreads, and immediately saw a lovely new dimensional depth that facilitates even more focused intention setting for the spread. Including the current Sun and/or Moon Astrological signs as well as transiting planets & influences – and changing the questions to reflect those energies – is Brilliant! And the crystals add even more insight and help, especially since it’s a fairly new area of study for me. Love it!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.