Oracle Circle Logo

Coffe Talk with Colette

Coffee Talk with Colette is this Sunday at 10am Eastern Time. We invite you to use this space to ask Colette questions you may have about what you have learned in the weekly lessons.

I always refer to the Guidebook first, but I think there is much significance in the artwork also. And when I went through lessons in Oracle School, I always wrote down information when Colette referred to specific cards. That’s very helpful.

Yes the art work Laurie does have a lot of information in it as well.

When is our next Coffee with Colette?

Didn’t get to see this live, but I think it’s awesome that Marc participated with you on this segment. More and more I try to learn the value of doing the reading without depending on the guidebook, but being a newbie it is more of a comfort that I’m reaching the right message. Just interrupted the video to get this out since I couldn’t be part of the poll. Wanted to say this is really good and I hope to be tuned in your next coffee talk.

Hi Colette and Marc!!! I didn’t get to see Coffee Talk live this morning!!! But I’m loving it!!! And if I were to take the poll, I would say “Loving It”!!!! I always go over lessons in Oracle School and the Membership is just adding to the info!!! I’m really looking forward to going to the next level of OS this year!!! Love you Colette, you have changed my relationship with Spirit and thus my life!!!

Hi Maria. Agree with Jeanette, there’s so much rich information. Honestly, I use the Guide Book every day, and been doing this for years. Seems like there’s always a line or phrase that jumps out as significant for the “current” circumstance (even when I know the cards and their meaning intimately).

I love this idea that was brought up – really focusing on a card and the message it wants to send. Going beyond the Guidebook, but definitely still using the GB as the starting point. I am fascinated with the imagery, symbols, color choices, etc. of the cards. I think there is much there to investigate. Is anyone else interested in diving deep into this – with WOTO? Maybe starting with #1 Yang and posting your insights after meditating? Possibly one card a week?

❤️I love this idea Laurie!

OK, Mary Elizabeth. I’m going to work on Yang this week.
      I’ll post what I “get.” Hope others do too.

Hello Colby thanks for the feedback and for saying yes to yourself. <3

Great idea Laurie. If you haven’t already watched Colette’s deep dive Lesson into WOTO, you might want to take a look at it. She describes a number of the cards from WOTO in great detail – adding whole new insights. (It’s in the Deck Overview Lesson)

WOTO Deck Overview

❤️❤️❤️

Hello Maria I am so happy to hear your feedback. The guidebook is so rich with information its a wonderful tool to use with every reading <3

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.